E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Looks good and lots of work in it. I didn't catch a price but I am sure it's high!

I really like the exhaust note and their attention to detail.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Probably costs more than an E92 M3 and it's definitely not much better than one. Awesome car but it's not worth it. Dinan should start making body kits, that car definitely needs more aggressive bodywork.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Id rather spend my $$$ on a pre owned //M

but I will say that that exhuast note was :drool:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Probably costs more than an E92 M3 and it's definitely not much better than one. Awesome car but it's not worth it. Dinan should start making body kits, that car definitely needs more aggressive bodywork.
If your gunna say that might aswell say an e92 M3 isn't worth it, and it isn't. If being the fastest car on the road is your concern, snag a e36 or e46. With 40k you could have 200 more hp than a e9X m3 and a better handling lighter car. Of course no V8 and then you couldn't tell girls your dick is bigger than it is.

An M3 probably isn't that much better than this car. Dinan is finally getting its balls back. The wheel set up is better on this car, im pretty sure this cars got more torque. The LSD puts it on M3 level and the camber plates are the finishing touch. Im sure this would scrap an e9X M3. Now a Dinan e90 M3 or just modded e90 M3 is a different story but the newer M3s stock aren't really anything to be impressed by. Nothing special just two turbo to give everyone a WOW 400hp. If horse powers your cup of tea talk to HPF theyll laugh at this car.

·
Registered
244 Posts
If your gunna say that might aswell say an e92 M3 isn't worth it, and it isn't. If being the fastest car on the road is your concern, snag a e36 or e46. With 40k you could have 200 more hp than a e9X m3 and a better handling lighter car. Of course no V8 and then you couldn't tell girls your dick is bigger than it is.

An M3 probably isn't that much better than this car. Dinan is finally getting its balls back. The wheel set up is better on this car, im pretty sure this cars got more torque. The LSD puts it on M3 level and the camber plates are the finishing touch. Im sure this would scrap an e9X M3. Now a Dinan e90 M3 or just modded e90 M3 is a different story but the newer M3s stock aren't really anything to be impressed by. Nothing special just two turbo to give everyone a WOW 400hp. If horse powers your cup of tea talk to HPF theyll laugh at this car.
Well, the point is, no matter what the hell Dinan does to a 335, it will never be an M3. And at this moment, it's not proven whether the Dinan is necessarily better than the e90/92 m3.

In another words, even if the performance of this S3 dinan is on par with e90/e92 m3, is it worth it to pay more to sacrifice a 8200 revving v8, as well as many upgrades that m3s come with? and the prestige of a m3 badge?

Probably not. at least for me that is.

ps. no offense, but i wonder what you drive to make you think the e90/e92s aren't "really anything to be impressed by".

-drew-

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well, the point is, no matter what the hell Dinan does to a 335, it will never be an M3. And at this moment, it's not proven whether the Dinan is necessarily better than the e90/92 m3.

In another words, even if the performance of this S3 dinan is on par with e90/e92 m3, is it worth it to pay more to sacrifice a 8200 revving v8, as well as many upgrades that m3s come with? and the prestige of a m3 badge?

Probably not. at least for me that is.

ps. no offense, but i wonder what you drive to make you think the e90/e92s aren't "really anything to be impressed by".

-drew-
I was talking out my ass and im about to sound skitzo here, but the M3 is to die for and its an awesome car. BUT having driven 2 of them I wasn't all that impressed. It didn't feel like the monster it should be. Felt soft and just not dedicated enough. Also felt pretty heavy, but thats cause it is.

None the less its a great car. Im just disappointed in the direction the market went in ya know. I was hoping they would make the M3 a more hardcore CSL type version

Anyway if your actually wondering my current car is a $2500 e36 94is. I can garentee you though when im done building it, hopefully in a couple months it will be faster in a straight line, around corners and sexier than an e9X M3

Tryna get a euro M3 engine imported but its alittle much for what you get. I mean sick engine but i think im gunna go s50 + turbo and roll cage.

I cant deny that the m3 is a disgustingly sick car just wished it was less ///Marketing and ///More hardcore.

Let me ask you this though, what would you rather have if someone handed you 60K cash??

e9X M and blow the whole thing on it. Fresh of the lot though cant deny it, its a ***** magnet.
CPO e46 M3 and 35K to blow on MODS!!!!
e36 M3 and 50K to blow on mods

Both the Ms would be shitting down ferraris throats and at the track it would eat all P cars for breakfast.

Id get the e46 non-cpo see if i can scoop one for 16, save 4 to fix anything that breaks, and dump the rest into a average turbo like 6K for turbo and straight the rest on suspension work. That car would be a monster.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I was talking out my ass and im about to sound skitzo here, but the M3 is to die for and its an awesome car. BUT having driven 2 of them I wasn't all that impressed. It didn't feel like the monster it should be. Felt soft and just not dedicated enough. Also felt pretty heavy, but thats cause it is.

None the less its a great car. Im just disappointed in the direction the market went in ya know. I was hoping they would make the M3 a more hardcore CSL type version

Anyway if your actually wondering my current car is a $2500 e36 94is. I can garentee you though when im done building it, hopefully in a couple months it will be faster in a straight line, around corners and sexier than an e9X M3

Tryna get a euro M3 engine imported but its alittle much for what you get. I mean sick engine but i think im gunna go s50 + turbo and roll cage.

I cant deny that the m3 is a disgustingly sick car just wished it was less ///Marketing and ///More hardcore.

Let me ask you this though, what would you rather have if someone handed you 60K cash??

e9X M and blow the whole thing on it. Fresh of the lot though cant deny it, its a ***** magnet.
CPO e46 M3 and 35K to blow on MODS!!!!
e36 M3 and 50K to blow on mods

Both the Ms would be shitting down ferraris throats and at the track it would eat all P cars for breakfast.

Id get the e46 non-cpo see if i can scoop one for 16, save 4 to fix anything that breaks, and dump the rest into a average turbo like 6K for turbo and straight the rest on suspension work. That car would be a monster.
ill take the e46 with 35k to blow on mods :bow:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nice!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts