BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just traded my 99 e46 328i in last week I have some parts that kept that im willing to part with they are:

Dinan front strut bar

Dinan floormats- Black with red logo

Dinan carbon fiber engine and fuel rail covers

All were on my car only 3 months and taken care of very well. The floormats however have never been installed they are still in the box. If interested PM with an offer. I can also meet up with you if you are local.

·
Registered
162 Posts
1swt328i said:
$ 450 shipped someone has dibs on it already though but ill keep you posted
2nd dibbs :) for engine covers

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
how much for the floor mats?

·
Banned
779 Posts
1swt328i said:
$150 shipped they are brand new still with tags on them
can u find out if they are different for cabrio...i'm not worried about rear, just fronts thx...and if deal on front strut falls through, i'm interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VENDETTABMW said:
can u find out if they are different for cabrio...i'm not worried about rear, just fronts thx...and if deal on front strut falls through, i'm interested.
Ive looked around on this site and tried the dinan webpage and it doesnt say wether theyll fit your cabrio. The box they came in says itll fit....all 3 series (E46) 98-on so im going to say that theyll fit. Do they look like your stock mats..?

·
Banned
779 Posts
1swt328i said:
Ive looked around on this site and tried the dinan webpage and it doesnt say wether theyll fit your cabrio. The box they came in says itll fit....all 3 series (E46) 98-on so im going to say that theyll fit. Do they look like your stock mats..?
my car is off being modded for last 2months...so i cant compare.....do u still have front strur 4 sale also...i'm really intersted in mats, but i need to call my shop later today and see if they can check, but it might be locked in body shop till monday?!....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
VENDETTABMW said:
my car is off being modded for last 2months...so i cant compare.....do u still have front strut 4 sale also...i'm really intersted in mats, but i need to call my shop later today and see if they can check, but it might be locked in body shop till monday?!....
No the strut bar and engine covers have already been sold. All thats left is the mats, my stock shifter assy and knob, and my stock ebrake lever.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VENDETTABMW said:
maybe u can get a hold of a coupe/cabrio mat from a friend or dealer, and take a pic and compare, as i'm interested, but canyt buy unless 100% sure...thx if not , i understand. :thumbup:
Ill ask around on the site i dont know anyone witha coupe or a cabrio but ill :search: for ya

·
Banned
779 Posts
1swt328i said:
Ill ask around on the site i dont know anyone witha coupe or a cabrio but ill :search: for ya
i just called autowest bmw...asnd he figures they r the same also, as dinan says its for 323i, 323ci, etc...will you do 130shipped, i can pay pay you right now if u like. at 150, i mine as well buy here as they are on sale, and no wait..my zip/area is v8v-3j6...let me know ..thx bud :bow:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1swt328i said:
Also what year is your car so i can be accurate with the info im asking about

1 - 20 of 22 Posts