BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my ACS Front Strut Brace installed so I am selling my almost new Dinan one. I got the Dinan one put on in the spring and has been on for less than 2,000 miles. Let me know if interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am asking $250 firm for it. I am not sure but I do believe it fits the 330 as well but you can check to make sure. I am in GA and would rather have someone locally buy it to arrange p/u of the brace but we'll see. I have one guy who is local that is thinking it over. He has not given me an answer yet. I would like to sell it by end of January. Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'm very interested. i'll paypal you funds right away. got a 330 sedan... and i can check whether it fits my car or not. we can arrange shippin too. email me or PM when you get the chance.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
got a 330 sedan... and i can check whether it fits my car or not.
yes...it fits your car!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, thanks for the posts. I will need to wait to see if my local guy wants the brace and I will re-post if it's still for sale. Stay tuned! I want to be fair to him as he was interested first in it. I will surely let you guys know if he backs out though! Thanks again!! Look 4 re-post soon!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
What will fit my 2002 330ci?

if that will fit my 2002 330ci without having to replace anything, i'll take it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will repost item if still for sale. Right now, I have two people interested in it and will give them till end of this month to decide. If no takers by then, I will repost for sale. Thanks :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to let you know, I'd still like it if your friend doesn't take it -- that was me above, 1st post after you gave your price.
Thanks,
Ian

1 - 20 of 23 Posts