BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. I installed my dinan CAiand when I step on gas, it vibrates. Did I leave something out when I installed it? The parts that I installed was Filter, CF tube, The part that connects to MAF sensor. Any help would be great.

thanks

·
Secret Asian Man
885 Posts
oh, i'll see if mine vibrates after this weekend when i get mine installed....
BTW, did u get the software upgrade?
Frank, been along time, i haven't been around for awhile... hope you had a good christmas and new years man. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
i've had my dinan cai in for ages and no vibration - there should be brackets holding the tube in place, do you have those in?

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
Yea there is a bracket that holds the MAF tube in place as well as one at the bottom just above the filter that screws into the wheel well to hold it in place. These should keep most movement to a minimum.

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
Those are the exact parts you are missing. the smaller one holds the MAF tube in place and the larger one holds the filter in place where it connects to the CF/aluminum tube. Without these I can see why they are vibrating.

Contact your local Dinan delaer and they should be able to get those parts seperatly. You can also contact Dinan directly using the phone number off their website and they should be able to provide help(like part numbers or dealer locations/contacts)

·
Registered
141 Posts
any luck replacing the parts? how much are the parts? I need to get a metal clip from Dinan to hold my xenon ballast..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts