E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm considering a Dinan CAI for my 323i. Mainly I want good fuel efficiency and maybe a little extra pep is just a plus. Does the Dinan intake really require their sofware to go with it, or could I just get the intake? Or would it be risky or bad at all? Thanks in advance.

-Mike

·
Registered
381 Posts
You would need the software to go with the intake to make it worth it. The only reason I went Dinan was because i got the intake for half off and the software for free. If I didn't have a connection with Dinan, i would've got a grouppe M intake and (shark) Conforti software.

·
Banned
535 Posts
i had dinan on my 323i w/ rtemus exhaust, and it wrked great...little more pep..better sound...i never did software..but w/ new cabrio i got software done, but haven git car back to see differenc.....but u can use it w/o software fine...looks, sounds, and performs good.

·
Mom says I'm a catch
4,754 Posts
BlueBimmer said:
I have the Dinan intake w/o software and it works fine, besides I'd rather get the shark than the Dinan software.
I second what you said...

The Dinan software is way overrated, get the Shark instead.

Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts