BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a Dinan Cold Air Induction off my E46 coupe. It is in great condition with the air filter. It is the carbon fiber Dinan CAI, which you can't get anymore! All Dinan CAI are now powder coated aluminum. I will try to get pics up soon. It should fit any E46 BMW.

$280 + shipping

·
has 1 FLY Ci
2,020 Posts
It will not fit the E46 M3. It will either fit the 323/328 or the 325/330. You will need a different coupler if CAI is for the 328 and you want it for the 330 or vice versa.

·
Italian driver of German
1,256 Posts
smithtr1979 said:
Selling a Dinan Cold Air Induction off my E46 coupe. It is in great condition with the air filter. It is the carbon fiber Dinan CAI, which you can't get anymore! All Dinan CAI are now powder coated aluminum. I will try to get pics up soon. It should fit any E46 BMW.

$280 + shipping
If you have bi-xenons isn't it a fitment problem?

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,068 Posts
someone wasnt specific!!! :dunno: but the price is too good to be true....it wont fit but you can make a custom braket like i got which is well worht the CF!

·
Registered
202 Posts
i was told by the dinan dealer that you need stage 2 software with that intake otherwise the intake is nearly useless...if you can help me here then i would definetly consider buying from you...i also have a 328ci so i assume it'll be perfect...thanks

·
Kompressed
562 Posts
IMHO A intake is a more important upgrade than software, however you can get more power with a software upgrade in conjunction with the intake.

I would go for the Shark Injector if you have a 323/328...

·
Registered
202 Posts
thanks for the info e46supra...now all i need is to find some place that will install it...do you think the dealership will install it even though i didn't buy it form them?...or should i just go to a car garage and have them do it for me?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will have pics up no later than Thursday. I would go to a BMW performance shop and have them install it, but it is very easy to install yourself. I think there is even installation instructions with pics on this site. BMW will probably tell you to go to one of their Dinan authorized dealers and they will just try to sell you the software. E46supra is right, I would go with the shark injector for software if I had to do it over.

·
Registered
202 Posts
what is the condition...

Hey smith...i'm just curious as to the condition of this intake...and what kind of gains you got from it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts