BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm rebuilding my Diff with 4.1 gears and want to source a good bearing kit and clutch plates for the centre. I have found a kit from diffs online but don't know what brand the bearings are? I am wanting Timkenn or equivalent not cheap chinese rubbish. Everything M3's in the UK do new clutch plates but dont sell them separately (that I'm aware of) so dont know what to do. Spending good $$$ so want to do the lot and don't want to use inferior/poor quality parts. Past experience anyone?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm rebuilding my Diff with 4.1 gears and want to source a good bearing kit and clutch plates for the centre. I have found a kit from diffs online but don't know what brand the bearings are? I am wanting Timkenn or equivalent not cheap chinese rubbish. Everything M3's in the UK do new clutch plates but dont sell them separately (that I'm aware of) so dont know what to do. Spending good $$$ so want to do the lot and don't want to use inferior/poor quality parts. Past experience anyone?
Call up diffsonline. Not sure who makes the parts he uses but they are all quality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts