E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So I got my suspension on my AMG done on saturday, Blistein Yellow HD with Eibach Springs, great price, great service. Loved it.

a: :luv: ///MOTORCEPTS

·
Registered
85 Posts
u put coilovers

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I left my E30 there to get my rotors and brakes replaced after just purchasing it. He told me my brakes and rotors are fine, just needed to be bled. He could have easily replaced everything and gave me the bill but didn't. Thats the kind of service and honesty I really appreciate.

The E30 is there again now for some more TLC. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leo ftw!!! Lol @ thread.I went to check the brakes Leo had installed last month and I was shocked they were not fake csl lmao...
lol yeah, I was checking my suspension setup, surprisingly they are not regular blistein's painted yellow but they are REAL HDS!!!!

koko, i can't lower the car, my summer setup is so aggressive its like 1/4" tire away from the fender on a 4 person load

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
I hate how the ONLY place I go to here that does things like tell me I don't need to replace something is my father in law's shop.
Granted with me only paying about 1/4 what people usually pay for things, it's annoying that there aren't many places like that.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Hey guys I had guys at Best Buy re-wire my lighting harness and some dude at Home Depo screwed on my bumpers for me. I went to BMW F1 racing team for spark plugs and freaking car caught fire right after and my bumpers fell off.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys I had guys at Best Buy re-wire my lighting harness and some dude at Home Depo screwed on my bumpers for me. I went to BMW F1 racing team for spark plugs and freaking car caught fire right after and my bumpers fell off.
I think you should start up a thread.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Reply pending... im heading over there Friday to get my suspension looked at. Post Winter Cross Bronx Expwy and Turnpike fuked my car up!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reply pending... im heading over there Friday to get my suspension looked at. Post Winter Cross Bronx Expwy and Turnpike fuked my car up!

dont remind me. Theres like potholes inside potholes, those are called potholes II.

Last year around the same time, my AMG went in a pothole so deep my bumper came off. it was like a pothole to the center of the earth...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
The last potthole i hit did something to my left side headlight. It now flickers but never shuts off. I think the bulb or ballast was knocked loose.

But thats nothing.... last winter my cousin hit a pothole in his M3 and the airbag blew!! Thats a monster pothole!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The last potthole i hit did something to my left side headlight. It now flickers but never shuts off. I think the bulb or ballast was knocked loose.

But thats nothing.... last winter my cousin hit a pothole in his M3 and the airbag blew!! Thats a monster pothole!
hahaha you better watch out, the W211 airbag suspension can be easily screwed up. I was told abt this by my sales manager when my uncle picked up his e500 back in 04.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts