E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
That seems like a lot to me, I just bought an '03 M3 with 18K miles for $41K...so 2K less for a conv 330ci, with almost 50K miles? A little much in my opinion:eeps:

Great looking car though, the CSL reps look sweet :)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Don't worry about price. You already bought the car and are just going to depress yourself if you did. Damage is done. Enjoy your new car and be happy. I like the car except for the stripes on the front. Sweet car.......congrads and good luck with her.......

·
Registered
41 Posts
it's a sweet looking car, that's for sure but 39k $$$ :yikes: :yikes:
it's quite a lot for this car in my book ... nobody gets blue book prices anymore .. at least I wouldn't :rolleyes:

for that much I'm sure you can find 2000 M5 may be 2001 ... or m3 in a decent condition.

but anyway - as long as you like it - that's what really counts

·
Banned
8,587 Posts
that's a nice car two sets of wheels is a plus when buying a car. So does it have that front lip shown in the main picture that isn't in the other pic?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
:werd:
FTLAUDM3 said:
Don't worry about price. You already bought the car and are just going to depress yourself if you did. Damage is done. Enjoy your new car and be happy. I like the car except for the stripes on the front. Sweet car.......congrads and good luck with her.......

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,269 Posts
if it's already bought, then don't worry about the price. The car does have a few good mods. 19" CSLs, ACS strut bar, hard top, etc

Please take the //M stripe off the hood and ask the seller what kind of software was installed

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you planned all doing all those mods anyways than you are golden. But in general, mods do not add value to the car, so it is up to the seller to find a buyer that is willing to pay a little more for the car with the mods.
my hardtop '03 330CI with sp, pp, steptronic, xenons, and 38,000 miles was 25,000.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just saw that ure in Germany, the market for those might be a lot different over there. Btw as others said, you have a really nice car and its over so enjoy it and dont sweat the price.

·
Registered
128 Posts
pajagre said:
I've always been a fan of the 5 series, but just bought a 2003 330i that I think I have fallen in love with.

Was 39,000 too much?
http://www.portalgermany.com/cars_germany/2003-bmw-330ci.html

Also, doesn anyone know how to reset the airbag indicator light? The passenger side air bag says disabled.....

Thanks,
P
That price doesn't seem bad to me!! Lot's of extras, plus verts just cost more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts