BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealer earlier tonight to drop my touring off for them to check over so they can certify it and give me the CPO warranty. The car was going to run me 19k plus 2500 for the BMW CPO warranty good for another 2 years and up to 100k miles. I walked out of the place with an '03 330i for 20,995 with the CPO warranty. The 330i is stick with SP but no Premium Package, has 'ette (I'm gonna miss that smell). The fact that it's stick means I don't have to worry about the tranny failing on me, well, except the clutch. Plus I get a more powerful engine and better brakes. It's a sedan. Damn, I'll miss my touring :(

·
Registered
680 Posts
Water under the bridge!!..now grab that baby by the scruff of the neck and ride it like there's no tomorrow...unless ofcourse u dont have plenty of miles left on that baby..but a great price!!!

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
How many miles?
What color?
You got a sweet deal, does it have the rare sunroof delete option?
I wouldn't miss the wagon much if it had step, well I understand, I traded a 525it for my '03 330i CPO/stick, I surely do understand where you are right now.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Actually I don't have the car yet. I signed the paperwork and might pick up tomorrow but I can still back out of it.
Yeah I'll drive the bejesus out of it as it's going to be my daily driver :woot:
It has 49k miles right now. 21k is not too bad a price is it?

Edit: Color is the light green metallic one. I don't know the official name.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I remember seeing was the Sport Package option and heated seats. Oh, HK sound system. It had a short option list.

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
That's a pretty nice deal.
Big upgrade.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments. I feel a lil better.
I'll have to change my name tho :rofl:

·
Registered
49 Posts
The only problem now is where are you going to put all of your groceries?!?!:thanks: :woot: But it should be more fun to drive so who cares how many trips to the store you gotta make!!! LOL..........

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I went to the dealer earlier tonight to drop my touring off for them to check over so they can certify it and give me the CPO warranty. The car was going to run me 19k plus 2500 for the BMW CPO warranty good for another 2 years and up to 100k miles. I walked out of the place with an '03 330i for 20,995 with the CPO warranty. The 330i is stick with SP but no Premium Package, has 'ette (I'm gonna miss that smell). The fact that it's stick means I don't have to worry about the tranny failing on me, well, except the clutch. Plus I get a more powerful engine and better brakes. It's a sedan. Damn, I'll miss my touring :(
I'm not much for green cars, but you did get a manual + sport package :thumbsup:

The two single most important options, IMO, on a BMW (xenons are right behind).

Sounds like a good choice. I believe your car is gray green - color code
442. Forget the Premium Package - it's mostly worthless. The only two worthwile components of it can be purchased as stand alone options - leather and moonroof. The rest of the package (rain sensing wipers, myrtle wood trim, auto dimming rearview mirror, etc.) is mostly fluff. For sedans, the Sport and Cold Weather packages are more worthwile. Just my .02.

Congrats.

·
Registered
503 Posts
we will soon find out if this was the right decision;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts