BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
blacked out the window trim redid interior trim in gloss black and hooked up a kenwood cd player, wired rca's back and put the mic in the factory spot, still need a new wheel and knob but it's a start atleast !

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
outside flat black inside sanded 80-180-400-400 wet sand then primer gloss black a few times then wet sand then black again then a bunch of clear, still doesn't look right to me but I haven't had trim in in weeks so I threw it in , I also sanded and redid the ashtray and sunglass holder etc

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and here it right before the trim paint

Attachments

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
looked better before you blacked out the chrome, hopefully the plastidip will peel off when you switch highways at wot scared tge piss out of me felt as fast other bodies 500hp supra awesome car they are rare hopefully they will bring them back rx8s r ok but I don't like tge rear doors and odd shape and lackbof turbos

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Looks nice from outside but doesnt look that good to me from inside, black trim on black interior does not look good at all(JMO).

·
Registered
575 Posts
The black trim really cleans it up imo.

·
Shifting
31,924 Posts
Good thing you painted the trim black, but the radio inside reminds me of the time I road in my buddies with 350hp and he switched highways at wot scared tge piss out of me felt as fast other bodies 500hp supra awesome car they are rare hopefully they will bring them back rx8s r ok but I don't like tge rear doors and odd shape and lackbof turbos

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am prob going to redo tge black pieces today the clear coat made it look like ass honestly I was just ready to put everything in and see what it looked like , anyone have any good recommendations for door and read deck speakers? looking to spend 1-150 per set prob.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol I have smoked corners I just took them off

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no reverse screen just the basic multi color screen set it up to match the rest

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good but you need some smoked corners bad
put the smoked corners back on and redid the p46's. blacked out the inside of them added a frost/opaque layer to the halos, & resoldered the connections to the LEDs but some are still twitching prob gunna just change out all the LEDs to a different color amber/gold oem look kinda

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
put some 8000K on my 55 ballast today before and after pic. I think the 55W ballast make 8k look a little whiter if I remember right.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts