BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know will this give me both an iPod connection and an Aux input so i can connect both my Android phone and iPod or just the iPod connection.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
bimmerfest website (E46 subforum, as well as their audio subforum) has members there who state stay away from DICE...go w/USA Spec.....I dunno,...there's a lot of USA Spec supporters & DICE non-supporters over there.....DICE apparently has issues w/ sudden unexplained stoppage, the have to turn off turn on car again to re-boot the DICE system back to start-up again mode. I dunno,..I was convinced after readin the myriad of DICE headaches.....I haven't splurged yet on either system for my new iPhone4.....so I dunno. Read up on it carefully before purchase anything. apparently, German audio manufacturer, Dension, supposed to be great, but maybe tooo much technology for older E46's (too $$, don't use all the features)....just what I read/heard.

I, after my research this spring, plan to go w/ USA Spec.......but avoiding DICE if u just want to have an aux output may not have any bearing for you. DICE may work just fine for that. I just know I want the whole sha-bang....that is, all my steering wheel audio controls to work in sync, have an extra aux out-put for "just in case" plug in for another device, BlueTooth,...etc. If you r like me...do your homework before purchase.

·
Registered
575 Posts
dice sucks. thats all the explanation you need, you'd be better off with the USA-spec unit. I had a dice in my Benz and I facepalmed everytime I tried to use my iPod. :facepalm:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts