E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good reputable detailers around 141 on GSP?

Reason being I dont wanna drive all the way to NY drive it back and car look like it was before.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Automotive tailors in dunellen. Alfredo is the man!!

·
Check us out at CES 2012!
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Anyone know of any good reputable detailers around 141 on GSP?

Reason being I dont wanna drive all the way to NY drive it back and car look like it was before.

Thanks in advance!
lol if you come to queens & drive back to nj, the car wil not look same like before the detail. let me know when you want the best. i have about 33% of my customers from north,central & a few in southern nj. people are traveling to me for a reason.

where in nj are you? mb ill eat the bridges & tolls just to make you happy :thumbsup:

would that seal in the deal lol? all you should need is a quick outside hand wash. ill tell you exactly what to buy so you can do that yourself.

let me know.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol if you come to queens & drive back to nj, the car wil not look same like before the detail. let me know when you want the best. i have about 33% of my customers from north,central & a few in southern nj. people are traveling to me for a reason.

where in nj are you? mb ill eat the bridges & tolls just to make you happy :thumbsup:

would that seal in the deal lol? all you should need is a quick outside hand wash. ill tell you exactly what to buy so you can do that yourself.

let me know.

I mean I'm fairly knowledgeable about the process it's just the actual TIME and tedious effort that I lack in this cold weather.

And I'm actually trying to get the car ready by March 10th.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also I hate how no websites tell their prices... even when dealing with full paint correction blah blah blah. But I just want to know how much I'll be looking at. Reason being some mobile detailer asked me for $635!

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
I mean I'm fairly knowledgeable about the process it's just the actual TIME and tedious effort that I lack in this cold weather.

Also I hate how no websites tell their prices... even when dealing with full paint correction blah blah blah. But I just want to know how much I'll be looking at. Reason being some mobile detailer asked me for $635!
ha most mobile detailers are a joke.
my correction jobs i work under halogen lighting, they start at $350.
is that what your looking for?
i have all types of detailing packages.
what are you looking for?
want to come in on the 9th lol?

·
Registered
3,434 Posts

ha most mobile detailers are a joke.
my correction jobs i work under halogen lighting, they start at $350.
is that what your looking for?
i have all types of detailing packages.
what are you looking for?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Im going to big A in the spring time. I live in central jersey. When looking at his before and after pics, I wouldnt trust anyone with my car but him!!! Andrew, your work is insane!!!

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Big A Big A Big A... or you can call him Andrew.. Anyway just go to him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts