BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another contest as we promised. You can win a free Zymol Wax (choice of Creme or Carbon-8oz. tub)!

What is the most rewarding LABOR portion of detailing your car?

(Other than watching bikini-clad hottie women detail your car, while you watch and drink beer)

Post your replies here. Deadline is 12:01AM EDT on LABOR DAY!

Have a great holiday weekend!

PS:

Many of you will be going to O'fest. We will be vending at the BMWCCA Oktoberfest in Watkins Glen, NY September 23-27.

Check out the free Detailbest.com reception at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel on Tuesday 9/23 from 2-6 pm. Have some cold drinks and snacks on us! This is the ONLY CHANCE to get Zymol products before the BMW CCA Concours at Watkins Glen in the local area.

If you're in the area (even if you don't have a BMW) please stop in and say hello! This is an open event.

Best regards,:thumbup:

Roger the Waxmeister

·
Registered
851 Posts
Mine would have to be the very last step of buffing out the wax by hand with a micro-fiber towel. After about 4 hrs of washing, claying, polishing, sealing, and waxing, nothing feels better than to wipe down the car for a silky smooth finish. I also run my hands across the panels after the final wipe just to admire my work.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Welcome to the board. Any specials on products for fanatics?

Most rewarding part would be claying which is a huge pain and takes forever but makes the paint so smooth and clean when all said and done

9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Detailbest.com Labor Day Promo winner is...

SOULCHILD!!!

Thank you all for your entries-it was a tough choice.

Soulchild, you have won your choice of a free Zymol Creme or Carbon wax-your choice. Please PM me your contact info.

Note to all:

At O'fest on Tuesday, 9-23-08 from 2-6PM we will be having a FREE reception with complimentary refreshments & snacks.

Place: Watkin's Glen Harbor Hotel Ballroom (Main BMW CCA Oktoberfest Hq.)

This will be the ONLY opportunity to get Zymol & BMW goodies BEFORE the Concours. The low US dollar makes this an outstanding opportunity for our Canadian Bimmer enthusiasts.

Best regards,:thumbsup:

Roger the Waxmeister

1 - 6 of 6 Posts