BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys :hi:,

I have some questions about something that seems to be really new these days and I'm wondering if its all hype or if this is some "ricey" type of fad, or maybe it actually is worth its weight in gold when it comes to protecting your vehicle.

I am wondering if "Luxury or Super car owners" would recommend Plasti-dip or Ceramic paint protection like 9H-LDC to preserve the car. The videos that I have seen on this make sense, but this makes me curious if it is just some fad. It also scares me to trust someone to do this because it seems so new and my main reason for being scared........

I have a brand new 2017 BMW M3 that I really want to take care of to preserve paint, but I also don't want someone to ruin it or spend money without needing to.

Can anyone help me out with facts? Is this just a FAD, or is this totally worth it. Please keep in mind I do not keep my M3 in a garage on most occasions and yes its pretty much a daily driver.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi :) I hope I can give you a little help regarding your query. Honestly, haven't tried plasti-dip what I did is I got a a professional to do a car paint with ceramic and the outcome is superb and really worth it until now (2 years had already passed) the paint didn't change its still shiny I've had coated it from https://ceramicprotection.com.au/ with 5 years warranty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts