BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where oh where can I find "smoked color" clear taillights, for a 2003 325i Sedan? Anybody know? Is an 02 taillights different from the 03 lights? I found smoked clear corners for the front on ebay, but no rears!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi

Does anyone have pix of how the smoked clear lights look?

I have been thinkin about this mod for a while now but never seen it on anyone's ride yet.

Thanks!

·
Banned
907 Posts
Never liked smoked tails... they dont look clean... sometimes they look ok on a black car... just get clears bro, itll go way better with your car...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah

Agree that they don't look "clean".

I guess i 'll stick to my clears on my Sapphire Black paintwork after all.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just want the clear part smoked, not the red. I agree, if the whole thing is smoked, including the red, it's too dark. Plus I have Steel Grey, I think the contrast would go well.

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,115 Posts
i thought about doing this too when i was swapping out my ambers... trust me when i say go with clears... they look super classy on steel grey, and its true that smoked looks kind of ghetto, even on steel grey. especially since we have the signals in the center of the red, not on the top like the coupes, it would look weird between the two chunks of red. try clears, you can always get them coated if you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts