E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm selling this kit of DEPO Xenon headlights with aftermarket LED Angel Eyes preinstalled for e46 BMW sedans. I purchased them thinking I needed them for my BMW only to learn it already had Xenons so these weren't compatible anyway. They come with Xenon conversion kits which you would need to install these in a car that came with Halogens stock.

They are new, never been used in the original packaging. When I got them about two weeks ago they came wrapped in saran wrap, which I took off them originally and then used new saran wrap to prep them for shipping just now.

I purchased them from eBay from this seller who has the same item for sale listed here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIP-DEPO-02-05-BMW-E46-4D-5D-LED-ANGEL-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHT-XENON-HID-/152618801187?fits=Make%3ABMW

Best offer gets them. I paid ~$360. I'll pay the shipping to make it easy! They are in perfect condition, brand new, and I hope they make your e46 look good!

Thanks,

dditty

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts