E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a good way to take out dents other than dent wizard???? do those dent king things on tv realy work????? how about detailing???? anybody know of a good place in nj to get detailed???? what exactly does detailing do to your car??? take out scratches, swirl marks, paint chips????? thanks

·
Registered
850 Posts
When I was at circle bmw, there was a dent wizard pickup truck working over at the dealership. Not sure if they are there all the time. Give circle bmw a call and ask about it. They might be there all the time. As far as detailing goes, I dont know of any good place since I do my own detailing on my car.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, thanks....but what exactly does detailing mean?? does that mean removing swirls/chips/scratches/etc???

·
Registered
69 Posts
if ya want a really good wax use the mothers wax with the 3 phases works great

also circle bmw is awsome for the dent wizard ya just have to make a appointment

·
Registered
345 Posts
I know a detailin place in Northern NJ that does hot sh1t..and another place for dents I know..if your interested PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts