BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings..

I'm looking for a REPUTABLE dent wizard in NJ to remove about 3-4 parking lot dents in my 00 323i.. I live in Central NJ, but willing to drive to the RIGHT place.. I'm hoping some other fanatic in the Garden State can recommend someone who has done work on your car, and with whom you have been absolutely DELIGHTED...

Thanks in advance,

Ed in Metuchen, NJ

4,239 Posts
UUC Motorwerks has all of it's vehicles' dents and dings taken care of by Brian Roemer from Brian Roemer Paintless Dent Repair.

Brian spent seven years at the BMW VPC (the port where new vehicles arrive from Germany) preparing them for dealer delivery._ There he un-dented and un-dinged 40 new BMWs per day to get them perfect for the dealership._ Recently, he prepared the 2000 E39 M5 for each of the car shows for it's introductions, pulling out dents and dings, and detailing them to like-new condition for the next show.

Similar services such as Dent Wizard or other services are great alternatives to paintless dent repair when the dents are minor._ However, probably none have the experience that Brian has on BMWs._ Expect to pay between $125-$175 per panel for repair.

If you're fortunate enough to be located in the central NJ area, you can visit Brian at the Beverly Hills Auto Resort in Basking Ridge, NJ._ They can be reached at 908-766-7115.

Anybody up for a NJ DentFest? We can have Brian come out and do a bunch of cars all at once.

- Rob

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rob..

I'll give him a call on Monday...

Can I use you as a reference ? :)

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts