E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know it's late notice, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway just in case you don't have plans. A friend of mine owns Candlelight Tavern and is hosting a Burgers & Beers night for fellow car enthusiasts tomorrow night. Husband & I will be there along with some PCA folks (she drives a yellow GT3). Starts at 6:30pm.

Address: 383 South Pearl St (Denver)
Phone: 303-778-9530

Cheers

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Sorry Christina, i'm in Chicago this week.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well hopefully your return flight is a pleasant one, Garrett. ;)

Also, I would hope you're not the only one considering attending... I'd love to meet some new people with a passion for their cars!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
How was the turn out? I finally have enough faith in the weather so I'll be pulling the car out this weekend so let me know about the next one!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was good! There were a dozen or so PCA folks there and 3 of us bimmer-philes. They didn't hold it against us :) It's a total dive bar with the smallest menu I've ever seen. But one of the best burgers in a bar I've had, good tunes & entertaining conversation. I've asked Lisa to let me know when they're meeting again. I'll be sure to post the date/time here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would be up for that. Any places around DU area. I'm not that close to DU but it's not that far either. I'm in the Littleton/Highands Ranch area. Is yor Ci a ZHP?

·
Registered
21 Posts
NoNo's is a pretty decent place. I'm in Highlands Ranch and recently bought an 06 M3 vert. I'd love to meet up as well. My car is in body shop right now and hope to have it back by Friday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts