E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

while driving from Western to Central Texas, I hit a dead deer on the road.

I was playing with my AC because texas is humid as hell. ANyhow, by the time I looked up, it was too late. The dead deer was like 50 ft in front of me and I had 1 (+/- 1 sec) to react. All I could do is scream like a little girl.
I ran over the deer and heard a big loud impact.

When I inspected the car, I noticed that my front (driver) clear corner is missing.

Does anyone have an extra DRIVER clear corner (sedan) that they are willing to sell.

NOTE: Keep your eyes on the road when driving in the back woods especially at night.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
LOL ahhahahaha that sucks man. dude I'd think your bumper would bust apart along with your fogs. Did the deer jump like sideways and up 2 feet so it would knock out your clear corner or what

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ward said:
LOL ahhahahaha that sucks man. dude I'd think your bumper would bust apart along with your fogs. Did the deer jump like sideways and up 2 feet so it would knock out your clear corner or what

The deer was already DEAD. Someone already hit and killed it. It was pretty messed up. By the time I reached the deer, the deer was just laying there with its horn (or whatever you car that thing) up in the air.

Someone how my clear corner got the best of it =(

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,467 Posts
lol, how do you hit a deer and the only damage is a missing clear corner haha

i did the same thing, i ran over a deer at like 1am while i was doing like 90 on the highway. it tore out a bunch of wires and broke some stuff on my undercarriage tho :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
128 Posts
:thumbup:
ADA said:
Guys,

I was playing with my AC because texas is humid as hell. ANyhow, by the time I looked up, it was too late. The dead deer was like 50 ft in front of me and I had 1 (+/- 1 sec) to react. All I could do is scream like a little girl.

When I inspected the car, I noticed that my front (driver) clear corner is missing.

Does anyone have an extra DRIVER clear corner (sedan) that they are willing to sell.

NOTE: Keep your eyes on the road when driving in the back woods especially at night.
Nice Kill! :thumbup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
LMAO. Dude, you got schooled by a dead deer. haha, anyways, i might have a set of clears. i have to look. I remember buying a set off ebay a whiles back but it was for 323. I has a different fixture. Ill look for it and get back to you on it.

ADA said:
Guys,

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
yea i learned my lesson also driving at night on those roads with deer warning signs..
I hit a dead roadkill. I had a couple seconds to react. but I just drove over it cuz it was in the middle of the lane and it didn't look too big... probably a raccon or something. but I forgot I just lowered my car.. .I hit it with my control arm/exhaust.. it made a hella loud "donk"
good thing it wasnt a deer:yikes:

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yafool said:
LMAO. Dude, you got schooled by a dead deer. haha, anyways, i might have a set of clears. i have to look. I remember buying a set off ebay a whiles back but it was for 323. I has a different fixture. Ill look for it and get back to you on it.

Thanx. Please look. I am going to pay you.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I found the clears, but they are for coupe, didnt see that you have a sedan. SOrry.

ADA said:
Thanx. Please look. I am going to pay you.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,156 Posts
Dag bro... you got some bad luck....sorry I dont have clears but if you need ambers I have that.

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yellowmann said:
Dag bro... you got some bad luck....sorry I dont have clears but if you need ambers I have that.
Charlie, what is up with you and the color YELLOW? I am asking because I just noticed your yellow calibers.

Isn't your skin color yellow enough?

anyhow, I too painted my calibers. It is blue =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.