E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I've called Assael to make an appointment they've always asked when I would like to come in -- if done early enough in the day they've actually asked if I wanted to come in that day. This has been true since I bought the car almost two years ago (I'd say I've gone in about 8 times total).

OK, so I get an SES light yesterday (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=207697), I called up the dealer, told the SA that I had an error and the soonest they can pencil me in is... next Thursday... What. The. Hell??? :confused: On top of it all, my OBDII reader sucks, so I don't even know what's wrong w/the car nor can I reset the light to see if the problem persists. It's probably the gas cap too, so I'll drive around not enjoying my car for a week, then it'll clear itself the day before I have to take it in...:rolleyes:

aaaaaaaargh!!!!! :banghead: :ben: :mad:

·
Registered
61 Posts
A week doesn't sound so bad. I usually have to wait at least 2 weeks, even longer if you want a BMW loaner. This has been the case every time I call.

·
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Johnny_Hotcakes said:
A week doesn't sound so bad. I usually have to wait at least 2 weeks, even longer if you want a BMW loaner. This has been the case every time I call.
It's not so much the week of waiting, just the fact that, of all the times I've gone it's the one possibly 'serious' time (getting the car reprogrammed or having the sunroof clips changed aren't really serious) -- plus everything else that piled up...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Im sure they will take care of it if it makes it worst. I made my appointment a few days ago and im not goin in till the 8th, plus my door is falling off and my service engine soon is on and my trans wont lock into park and......... :bawling:

·
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crispee00 said:
Im sure they will take care of it if it makes it worst. I made my appointment a few days ago and im not goin in till the 8th, plus my door is falling off and my service engine soon is on and my trans wont lock into park and......... :bawling:
Wow... OK, you win...

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts