BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hallo, i was driving past the local mercedes dealership, and as i passed the used section i noticed a black 330ci with 19" chrome hartge classics. my question is, would a dealer prefer selling a used car with aftermarket wheels or stock? because i wanna ask if they'll trade with me. Because my mom knows the owner of the dealer..........

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
depends on the dealer, i was a district manager for honda for 4 years and they used cars all the time rims really dont effect the price at all, but someone buying from the dealer might prefer stock rims, doesnt hurt to ask if you know the guy

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol my mom was gonna buy my car there because he was going to give her a deal or something, but then i turned her around and got the bmw. lol i'll ask her, i just wanna know what the odds are

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn i dont care if its chrome i want them!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump dammit bump

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha yea chromes alrite, but only on classics. If i do get these though, i'll still be saving up for the type 3's or something

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, if i get a straight across deal, it wont affect my type 3 savings because i'll still be saving for them anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts