BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know that many members just need a few pieces to finish off their exterior upgrades. We'll deal with lighting upgrades in another thread. Here, lets just get the bumper prices brought up to date.

E46 M3 Front Bumper with Foglights was 170.00 now 125.00

With DDM Tuning, you get everything included in this price. No BS sales where tow hook covers and rub strips are separate. You get everything you need but paint. Come have a look at our site. All the greatest products without the absurd prices.

And from today through the end of the 4th of July, ALL OF THESE PRICES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DDM WHOLESALE CLUB PRICING. As always, call in to get your discounts. 858-565-1742, M-F, 9am-5pm.

click here for product description

Who loves ya?

Your biggest fan,

Casey

·
Registered
84 Posts
How much is shipping?. 35761

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
wow!!! 125 thats almost as much as some sponsors sell the fogs for! great price to bad i already bought one?? does it come primered??

·
Registered
664 Posts
man y we'ren;t u guys here earlier

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,373 Posts
just a suggestion: your site needs better organization.

it's like random BMW and mazda stuff was just thrown together and put up for sale

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
bump for a sponsor that actually cares about its customers.

Thanks for the deal last week Casey. I accidentally overtightened a nut during install and snapped a bolt off one of my EE LED tails. SUCKS I might have to order another one, or pair I suppose...

220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just a suggestion: your site needs better organization.

it's like random BMW and mazda stuff was just thrown together and put up for sale

There is a new website that is currently being produced and it will be much more effective than our current website. :thumbsup: :drool:

We are taking our time in this process so that we develop a website that meets the needs of our customers first and is also helpful to making our processes more efficient for our employees. These things cost money, the same money that we choose to not charge you for our products.

-Casey

·
Registered
664 Posts
pm me price shipped to canada CASEY fedex international economy

ill tell my friends about this deal as i got one already

wished u were here earlier so i could of got off you guys

+1 for a great sponser, slick shipping, and customer service

Marc

1 - 20 of 50 Posts