BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
X-P-*
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone looking for one in MD/DC/VA area, I would highly recommend EAC (euroautoconcepts.com) They installed my DDE's yesterday I couldn't be happier since I broke two ofthe rings trying to install myself and my friend and I couldn't figure out the wiring.
check them out on www.eastcoastbmw.net under forsale... there is a group buy going on and detail on pricing etc.

P.S I will take some pics and post it later, since I didn't get chance to do it yesterday. :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Honestly I would HIGHLY reccomend John Vanskiver (jv325ci) to do the install. He did mine and was awesome. Took < 30 minutes and they work perfect. Thanks again!

AdamR

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
m3fan8ic
where did you go for the install? was it in northern va?

John V. is too far away for ppl in Northern VA - it's like an hour and half to two hour drive going.

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Hey, if anyone can find an easy way of getting my headlights open, I'll get some DDE's. :cry: The only way anyone has found is to bake them open. :banghead:

·
Registered
47 Posts
price?

If you don't mind me asking...just to have an idea..what is the price range that I should be looking at if I decide to install the DDE at the shop you have mentioned?

thanks,
André

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
does this place you're recommending also install other things besides DDE's? Maybe Mtech front kit? Where in NoVa do you suggest I get that done, where have you Virginia guys gone to get your body work done?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for the reference, DDE's are on my list for this winter. Did you get the dimmer or was it offered? Are they hard wired to an ignition setting, or switched from the interior?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts