E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
E69Fanatic
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Jim Powell's place yesterday and he installed the Gen V for me! the guy is really really nice and friendly, also very very professional!!I'd suggest anyone from CA area who wants to get a set and get it install, always get it from him!! he is the man!!:thumbup:

·
E69Fanatic
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$300 for the kit :) it's well worth it !!! everyone should get a pair from Jim Powell or Matt !! they make your car look aggresive!! Vroom Vroom !!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
kwang1 said:
$300 for the kit :) it's well worth it !!! everyone should get a pair from Jim Powell or Matt !! they make your car look aggresive!! Vroom Vroom !!!

$300 installed? Or did he charge you more for installation?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Is there any hardcopy instructions for the DDE v5? I have the kit and the CD/video is just not helping me, something in text format would be a huge help.

·
E69Fanatic
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ci FLY said:
did you have to remove the eyelids for the installation process?
nope, he just took the headlight cover off without taking the eyelid off! I will take some pictures tonight with the headlight on and post it later, Jim and Matt's address is http://www.umnitza.com tell them that Kevin Wang give them a:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts