BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Flex UK Style
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Can you help me out here please? There's an ebay auction over here in the UK which I'm currently bidding on, but am now having second thoughts. The guy is selling 4 DDE Gen IV rings with multi-colour halos. There's no instruction manual and he's also posted a pic of what's included.

Having NEVER looked into this in any detail before, I have no idea if what's included is all that's needed, or if there's more that's missing and needed. Also, as there's no installation manual, if I do win, does anyone have instructions that they can send me?

Here's a link to the auction. A "go for it" or "hell no" would be appreciated

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442772645&category=23009&rd=1

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
looks like the boot-leg version.. b/c my gen V look nothing like that.. there are minute similarities but more differences..anwyasy good luck if ya win

·
Flex UK Style
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are Gen IV's not Gen V's. I would assume that the later version would be new and improved and slightly different.

·
Flex UK Style
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See, that's what's got me confused. He's advertising them as E46 rings and the pic is them on an E36

·
Flex UK Style
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL

Cheers Tommy :) I'll e-mail you later. I'm not far from you today. Am in Geneva as I type

·
Registered
318 Posts
Gen IV

These lights are using a multi-coloured 8 LED...

Don't buy them...will be dim..

Get the proper Gen V's from Umnitza!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts