E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
18,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I'm going to extend it to March 2nd Midnight.
If payment is not received by then.

Here's what you get:

DDE Gen V
Free Upgrade to Gen V Enhanced
$275 w/ Shipping Included.
CLICK THIS

This is a 2 days special, after midnight Sunday, no more.

Here's the situation.

We are currently running a back order for 8 days right no. That means, you'll get "in" and you'll get your product by the following week after next.

Gentle picture reminder:

·
Registered
254 Posts
The LumenX Enhanced free upgrade is in engineering with the plastics mold makers. We are making small refinements to the design and it will be in production soon. After production it needs to be shipped to LA for plating and then back to me or retailers for shipment. It's a pretty cool thing and you'll be glad you got in on it.

It will of course be available into the future but will be a For-Sale accessory rather than free.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Jim, you shipped my new DDE GEN V kit on the 13th (2 weeks ago), so do I have this enhancement or not? And if no, will you be upgrading this kit at no charge? Thx

·
Registered
254 Posts
No one has this enhancement. Not even me.

Yes, everyone who purchases by midnight TONIGHT from any retailer will be entitled to the product for no charge. I will likely have to charge $2-$5 of dollars for shipping; but that's it.

When the product is ready I will install it on my E36 and both E46's to demonstrate it and show pictures of it.

I personally think that LumenX Enhanced is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
254 Posts
PS: Since midnight could mean something different to board members from all over the world, I'll let it run till noon Pacific Time tomorrow (GMT -8) which will be in the middle of Apexcone.com's 1st company anniversary party. People local to San Diego and surrounding areas are welcome to stop by for a burger, hot dog and a drink at lunch tomorrow. The usual Open Garage Saturday is being pre-empted by a non-regularly scheduled Customer Appreciation Day.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Umnitza:

Sorry off topic...

Where's My DDE Gen V? As I remembered you said, we can get it by middle of Feb, but WHY Nico (Aus Distributor) still haven't receive your DDEs shipment yet?

This is the longest wait of my life :( :cry:

Please pm me about the shipment status....!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
It's been shipped for awhile. We shipped by post office as requested but we paid for the fastest postal method. This usually means 3-5 days delivery time. I would expect them to be there any day since they left here over a week ago.

As you know, on some international shipments, customs can be variable in the time they sit on things.

The last shipment to Australia before this had to be reshipped because they seized the first one to investigate the value.

I still have not received that shipment back! I'm dealing with the post office trying to get Australia to either return the products at my expense or tell me how much more import duty they want. Nothing is easy anymore....

·
Registered
40 Posts
i want dde i am taking trip to cali soon and gonna go crazy shopping for mods, hope to see some bimmer shops

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered a Mar Production M3, which is supposed to have the xenon adaptive headlights. Do you know if your DDE will fit them?

·
Registered
253 Posts
DrKevM3 said:
I ordered a Mar Production M3, which is supposed to have the xenon adaptive headlights. Do you know if your DDE will fit them?

xenon adaptive headlights.??? I have a March production too but thought that there was only the Bi-Xenon option. Is the adaptive headlight an option now??? Please let me know so i can added it to my order. Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts