BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't change the display on my dash. It use to show the temp and now it only shows MPG. I put the key in position one and push in and turn the right knob and nothing happens. Anyone have any suggestions of how I can get the display to change or why its not working?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Bimmer

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
It cycles through lol. Also i think you cna hold it down when it is off and it will show you time till next service, but that could be one of the knobs on the display istelf don;t quote me on that lol. You don't have the owners manual?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I looked it up in the owners manual and it told me to do what I mentioned but its not working. That's the first thing I did before I posted.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The button on the end of your turn signal stalk is what cycles through your OBC funtions on the dash.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
The button on the end of your turn signal stalk is what cycles through your OBC funtions on the dash.
This.

I'm amazed that everyone was saying to push or twist the knobs in the instrument cluster itself. :tsk:

Push the left knob in the instrument cluster, it resets your trip mileage. If I remember correctly, pushing the right one changes time from 12-hour to 24-hour and Fahrenheit to Celsius. Twist the right one left and right and it changes the hours and minutes of the clock.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the info I will try it as soon as I get back in my car.

·
Registered
852 Posts
This.

I'm amazed that everyone was saying to push or twist the knobs in the instrument cluster itself. :tsk:

Push the left knob in the instrument cluster, it resets your trip mileage. If I remember correctly, pushing the right one changes time from 12-hour to 48-hour and Fahrenheit to Celsius. Twist the right one left and right and it changes the hours and minutes of the clock.
What time is it right now on a 48 hour clock?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This.

Push the left knob in the instrument cluster, it resets your trip mileage. If I remember correctly, pushing the right one changes time from 12-hour to 24-hour and Fahrenheit to Celsius. Twist the right one left and right and it changes the hours and minutes of the clock.
Thanks it worked,I'm all set.

·
Registered
628 Posts
This.

lol, I thought this was E46Fanatics :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts