E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...howz it going?

What do you guys do to get rid of the streak from the winshield and have ur glass clean on the outside?
Also, what should I do to get rid of them on the INSIDE everytime the car fogs up a bit?

I hate when this $H1T happens!!! Help!:banghead: :banghead: :ben: :ben:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
MICROFIBER towels. They sell them at Autozone now.
On the outside you can use regular windown cleaner with the micro towel and then use some wax or a product called "liquid Glass". It's a poly wax, keeps the water rolling off the glass.

As far as fog in the car, make sure you are not running the "recirculate" air function too often as that will humidify the car quickly. You need to draw in outside air to help prevent fogging. If fogging occurs and it's a function of condensation (hot/cold), then manually turn on the AC mixed with the heater so that you can dehumidify your interior with warm dry air from the HVAC system.

TT

·
Registered
9 Posts
Or, if you want to keep it really simple...

Grab your favorite glass cleaner & some newspaper to wipe it off. For some reason, the newspaper never leaves streaks. Same goes for the inside, although a foam glass cleaner really comes in handy when it comes to minimizing the overspray.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I tried the newspaper thing but it never really worked that well.
The microfiber towel is simply amazing. I didn't think a "towel" would make that much difference. Oh, but it does. :)

TT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts