E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn it, i noticed one of my wheel and tire is damaged after washing my car at car wash place yesterday..... What should i do? dose anyone has part no for 19's front wheel?

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
happened to a friend of mine at a local car wash. car wash picked up the tab for fixing the rim. it's technically their fault since the car was in their possession and damaged on their facilities. i don't know if it would work now though for you since you've already left the car wash and didn't report it sooner to them.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shoud i go back to carwash and pretend nothing happend and wash the car again??? and tell them they have damaged my rims and tire after...:dunno: :dunno: since my car is still brand new...:bawling:

·
'a certain moderator'
35,561 Posts
that is pretty fraudulant, even if u have reason to believe that they messed it up to begin with. i wouldnt want it on my concience, so i would just go back, explain what happened, that u drove home and found this damage, and hope for the best, even though they can shoot u down in a second, be persistant...

good luck

-brendan

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
M-Powe|2 said:
shoud i go back to carwash and pretend nothing happend and wash the car again??? and tell them they have damaged my rims and tire after...:dunno: :dunno: since my car is still brand new...:bawling:
That's a hard call and you are gonna get a lot of ney sayer's, but damnit.. i think i would do it. After all, they did do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts