BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to logan about a 1/2 hour ago and on my way there was a HUGE pothole, at least 3 inches deep prolly more... boston roads are awful now. Unfortunatly there was a huge Greyhound bus right next to me so i couldnt swerve to avoid it, i ended up hitting it head on goin like 60 mph breaking from 75 or so. It felt like my whole car broke... the noise was so loud.

Anyway, now when i drive the whole car is shaking. I dont know if it is out of alignment or if the rim is bent. There is no visible damage to the rim, could it still be bent?? I think it is because even when i am going like 5 mph i still feel the bumping. Can anyone give me some help here?? it is going in tomorrow i guess.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, these are my winter rims, it is a 17" mille miglia spider wrapped in bridgestone blizzak LM-22 rubber

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think it is only one that is bent or "warped." why do u say it is gonna be warped to hell... u hear bad things about millie miglias or something?? i havnt heard anything like that. do u have the # for rimpro with u by any chance??

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks a lot jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts