Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Its October 12 2010, Vancouver BC
around 5:10 rush hour time.
I got into an accident
Its not my fault but if you think it is let me know
Its nothing that big but its really annoyingly noticeable
I have 02 Bmw m3 just got it july 27th

Just got the car detailed, washed,oil change, inspection and then this happens. 110xxx km

- replacement part?
-Can it be fixed
-what should I do.

ok so I was turning right from a small street with a stop sign into a busy street. the traffic was heavy but slow. so this lady let me go in....i was already in the lane....already maby 10- 20 feet even more when it happened in the road on the right lane driving stright. and this van comes and hits my fender / a little bit of my front bumper... its glazed but crumpled my fender is a stupid way....I have no witness.... =( ..as you can see the damage i was stright in the road already. please help me out

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
go to the body shop. file with your insurance if its a lot more than your deductible to fix.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go to the body shop. file with your insurance if its a lot more than your deductible to fix.
The other guys claimed the accident so I had to as well, do you think I would win? Looking at the damage and story? And how much should a repair cost for damage like this? Thank you.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New fender + paint. Shouldn't cost too much from a scrapyard
That's true better if I can find the same paint then I would only have to do the bumper. I was wondering tho. Will this affect my car record if the accident it claimed... "Rebuild status"?? Thanks you

·
Registered
304 Posts
thats nothing man, bumper you could get only the smudged part re-sprayed for around 50 bucks.

Get a new fender from ebay even or a scrapyard and it should not cost more than 250 to paint the fender.

You can take the fender off yourself, it isnt too hard.

There is no need to go through your insurance on this since this is so cheap to fix, plus you can still drive your car.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats nothing man, bumper you could get only the smudged part re-sprayed for around 50 bucks.

Get a new fender from ebay even or a scrapyard and it should not cost more than 250 to paint the fender.

You can take the fender off yourself, it isnt too hard.

There is no need to go through your insurance on this since this is so cheap to fix, plus you can still drive your car.
I have to go through insurance causse the other vehicle was damaged and he claimed it already. so i had to as well. my premium will be at 55% if i loose =( other than that thats not bad price to fix it up...i just want to know if ill have a rebuilt status. or any record of fixing this minor damage? this is so annoying!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts