E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on this forum own a dakar yellow e46 m3? tonight, 3/28/03 at around 11:30 I got on the 2 north freeway in glendale on the holly onramp and saw a nice m3, and even better it was a different shade of yellow than any stock colors. I got on the onramp slowly hoping that he would pass me and I would get a better view of it, and of course he shot past me. Does anyone know who's this is? or is this car anybody's?

·
Registered
491 Posts
I've seen 2 dakar yellow e46's in and around Glendale myself. Whenever I visit my firends I may see one. Don't know who it is though. One has an m3, the other has a 330 SP.

·
Law Enforcer
…’22 992 Carrera C2S arriving soon!!!
2,372 Posts
There was a Dakar yellow "special order" M3 sold at Shelly BMW, and I think Yi-Wen sold it.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,524 Posts
i saw one here in CT, on my way to the Bethel meet back in november-ish or whenever it was, i was going the other way on the parkway but it had tints and stuff, it was pretty nice. you can get any color you want, as long as you dont mind the 2k charge for special colors...or however much it is

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,295 Posts
That was me! =) J/K

·
Registered
319 Posts
i saw a estoril blue one here in boston which i know has nothing to do with dakar yellow but i felt like posting.:D

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
1,574 Posts
330iGt said:
I've seen 2 dakar yellow e46's in and around Glendale myself. Whenever I visit my firends I may see one. Don't know who it is though. One has an m3, the other has a 330 SP.
yeah i saw one dakar in glendale too! it was a sedan

·
Registered
0 Posts
suhster85 said:
Does anyone on this forum own a dakar yellow e46 m3? tonight, 3/28/03 at around 11:30 I got on the 2 north freeway in glendale on the holly onramp and saw a nice m3, and even better it was a different shade of yellow than any stock colors. I got on the onramp slowly hoping that he would pass me and I would get a better view of it, and of course he shot past me. Does anyone know who's this is? or is this car anybody's?
I saw this "darker yellow" M3 at Glendale Galleria last night as well (3/28/03) around 9pm in the parking structure. That car looks sweet!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Don

·
Registered
808 Posts
on the same freeway the 2 north as I was exiting Holly, about 2 weeks ago, I saw a black e46 M3 also heading north towards La Crescenta; it had a rear wing and a rear roof spoiler...it was fugly. sorry, if you're a member of this forum, but I can't stand rear wings and rear roof spoilers on M3 or any other BMWs...it looks way too ricey for my taste.

·
Registered
828 Posts
ya i dont dig the roof spoiler especially the one that's larger than the rear spoiler. and whats up with that taxi color

1 - 14 of 14 Posts