BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

19721 - 19740 of 43802 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ordered new M3 motor and transmission mounts, as well as clutch bushing and floor mats. Original drivers side mat has an annoying ridge that constantly catches my heel when I shift.

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
My wind shield sun screen arrived! I got the CoverCraft one. Same thing as the "official" BMW one, but without the BMW logo. I don't feel like that needs to be advertised. The grill makes it obvious enough.

·
Registered
266 Posts
* What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

Got a new key, fixed my outdoor temp sensor and installed homelink with rolling codes!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I gave my girl a polish and wax / gloss started her yesterday but got to hot on the paint so been on her this morning for the last 3 hours, just a clean inside and sorted, next task is sort out my alloys!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Re: * What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

I gave my girl a polish and wax / gloss started her yesterday but got to hot on the paint so been on her this morning for the last 3 hours, just a clean inside and sorted, next task is sort out my alloys!
What did u use look good?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
724 Posts
Finally went over to by friends place to hit up the dyno. Real happy with my numbers. Car is a 2002 330i with only headers and UUC pulleys. Will be going for a AA tune and custom exhaust. Will dyno again after. Was a brisk 57* out when we dynoed the car this am.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Re: * What did you do to/for your E46 today? *

Installed my lip spoiler

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BimmerApp mobile app

Attachments

19721 - 19740 of 43802 Posts