BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

43781 - 43800 of 43803 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Not done yet, but arrived for the next oil change, a new oil level sensor. Notice where the BMW logo was ground off the Hella brand unit for aftermarket sale at a third the cost of through the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,371 Posts
I need to do the oil pan gasket and that thing soon. House purchase put car project on hold for a minute.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome!

I am rebuilding a 2000 E46 323i. Almost done with the interior. Finished the door panels and Friday I installed the new headliner and this week I will be re-conditioning the leather seats, front and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Some officials change brake fluid even if the car is brain new but is not sold for 2 years and engine oil for 1 year.
There is even nothing to discuss. You can not ignore safety when you drive 20 years old Bmw.

·
Registered
2004 330ci ZHP 6MT
14 Posts
Installed a aFe Dynamic Air Scoop. Still waiting on my stage 1 cold air intake so not much difference until then... but it’s red so it adds hp right ? 😂😂

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Biggest upgrade but the cheapest!! Swapped from a mechanical fan to an electric. It’s like a brand new car!!! 159 bucks from WorldPAC.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
97 Posts
The real benefit is the sound of silence :)
I also have switched to electric fan but still keep factory stuff.
Viscous has better cooling + additional cooling = x2 protection from overheating. M52/M54's can not hold high temps. In terms of economy there is no energy coming from nowhere. Automatic puts additional load to the engine and cooling system + gearbox cooler cooling.
If your viscous works perfectly, it has only 1 con - sometimes puts additional load on high rpms.
German where not stupid at all when made these systems.

43781 - 43800 of 43803 Posts