Replace all o-rings, clean injectors - PENDING
Reinstall IM - PENDING

Long weekend ahead of me...
Crankshaft Position Sensor?
Starter?

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Not mine, but helped a friend change out the left rear axle on his 219K 2002 330xi. Managed to do it without dropping the exhaust or sway bar. Disconnected both control arms from the trailing arm and used a ratchet strap to pull it out far enough to clear the spines. The replacement went in easier than the old one came out. The camber is off but we marked it and got as close as we could considering the tang on the eccentric washer broke off. The axle came out of an 02 very, fit perfectly. Not bad for $40.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks great. Does it look as good in person as it does in the photo?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks! I think it does, it took me a few times to get it right, I am a perfectionist when it comes to this car. But, my Pixel does have a really good camera :)

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,216 Posts

No more stone chips above my windshield, no more scuff back by the antenna that was there when I bought the car.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm lucky I didn't fall and bust my ass!
:lmao:

Would hate to have been working on an X5.

Yeah, I would have fallen, guaranteed...

I can’t imagine an X5 roof spray is easy, even in a booth/shop that’s equipped with it. But then again, no one can see up there so “all’s good”

·
//Binary is in my DNA
2002 BMW 325i
3,709 Posts
Yeah, I would have fallen, guaranteed...

I can’t imagine an X5 roof spray is easy, even in a booth/shop that’s equipped with it. But then again, no one can see up there so “all’s good”
As an owner of an X5, I can assure you I would see it. :rofl:

It gets wax just like the rest of it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2004 325ci
228 Posts
Replaced my warped front rotors & pads today finally. Last person that did the job stripped one of the rotor bolts & left it, which meant I had to drill it out... :facepalm: Also took the time to give her a wash, another coat of Mothers ceramic wax, vacuum & leather conditioning. Pretty solid day in my books.

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,216 Posts
Saturday went the wrecking yard and got a driver's window switch to replace my bad one and put that in, oil change last night, and just finished putting a CSB in.

Going to take the polisher to my roof tomorrow, then airbag recall service wednesday.

·
Registered
2000 323iT - Orientblau Metallic
206 Posts
Swapped out my stock rims for some "new to me" rims and tires I picked up from Craigslist.

New

Old

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I have always adored Style 44`s; used to run them on my 323iT; Until i got a set of Apex EC7`s.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I picked up my '05 330ciC in September 2019 with just 99,000 miles on it. Bought it from a work colleague for the CarMax trade-in price. The car was in need of some TLC, just details though. All three mirror glass needed replacement. The screw cover on the passenger door panel was missing. One of the fuzz-covered screws holding the tool kit in place had been replaced by a black-headed screw; yeah a bit OCD I'll admit. The 10 -12MM wrench, screw driver, and lug wrench were missing from the tool kit. And I added the aux port to the radio. Then two weeks in... the starter went kaput. Past that point, at 100,000 miles I did a complete driveline fluid swap, and brake flush (which I don't think had been done for at least 10 years). I've put 12,000 miles on it since its refresh. Been a great car so far. All the rubber intake parts seem in good shape.

43641 - 43660 of 43723 Posts