E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased "angel eye" ccfl headlights that are like the depo ones for my 2001 330i sedan and noticed the bulb fitment is for h4 bulbs but my car has HID's from the factory. Ive looked online and can only find adapters with a reflective shield on it so it wont be good on my projector lenses.

Is there anywhere where i can find these adapters or any advice on how to make them fit???

· Registered
35,317 Posts
What the hell are "angel eye headlights"?

I'm trying to figure out what you bought here. Did you buy angel eyes or headlights? They are 2 different things.
Sounds like he purchased a set of P46 headlights which have preinstalled angel eyes.

However, if they are DEPO brand, they are either H7 (most likely) or D2S (rare but possible).

OP- Are you sure they are DEPO and H4?

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to clarify what i bought, i bought a set of headlights that have pre-installed halo/angel eyes/lighted/ccfl rings but are unfortunately for h4 bulbs (non-xenon). My e46 has stock xenon lighting. The reason i bought theses was because I cracked mine in an accident and like the halo rings/lights.

I am trying to figure out how to make the xenons fit or where i can find an adapter. thanks for the replies guys

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh and i am sure they are not DEPO brand...since this question seems like it wont be answered (i still have hope though) i am going to ask a 2nd question, which set of headlights with pre-installed ccfl rings/angel eyes/halos/etc do you guys recommend i get for my pre-facelift ('01) 330i sedan? my factory headlights are XENON with auto-leveling (dont think it matters) so i would like to keep the stock d2 xenon bulbs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.