BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then hi there :) I saw people from countries all over the world but no from Czechoslowakia :bawling: but now I know some are here :excited: Where are you from exactly?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow I'm czech Jew and I have family in Israel :) what a coinsidence :yikes: Nice to meet you my name is Matej. I live in turns in Prague and Zlin which is quite close to Kosice :) And I'll be pleased to discuss things with you :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow I'm czech Jew and I have family in Israel :) what a coinsidence :yikes: Nice to meet you my name is Matej. I live in turns in Prague and Zlin which is quite close to Kosice :) And I'll be pleased to discuss things with you :)
Shalom my friend :hi:
Where in Israel does you family live?
I am from a place called Tel mond (but we already sold our house there)
I am originaly from Herzlia
Keep intouch and email me if you like
[email protected]
Hope to hear from you!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Part of my family moved to USA before 2WW and then to Israel. I'm not in touch with them but my grandfather is and I can ask him. To be honest I have to say I'm only half Jew. Because my mother is jewish. My ancestors did not move to US so they were in concentration camp Auswitz during the war and few of them survived and thanks to that I'm here now. That's a bit about my history..

·
Registered
515 Posts
hey. im also living in prague. i just moved here in september to go to school, and will be here for quite a while. where about in prague are you? im in prague 2.

oh, do you know of any video game shops here? i need to buy an xbox 360 power supply.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi I also live in P2 - Vinohrady exactly square Jiriho z Podebrad. How 'bout you? I'm sorry but I use only PC so I don't know these shops..

·
Registered
515 Posts
i live on zitna near stepanska, so not too far from you. i am from portland, oregon in the us.

i will try to visit some shops tomorrow then. maybe ill find something in andel.

what do you do here?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW people you are crazy.. why are you coming to czech republic? I'm trying to get out of here everytime I can.. It's unbeliavable to me :)
Yes I know where you live. So come have a beer :) I can look on the internet for some shops.. Just wait a while (I suppose you can't speak czech..)
What you mean here? On this website or in prague?

·
Registered
515 Posts
thanks, ill give that place a try.

well, one of my friends came here for med school and i thought it would be a good idea too, so now i am here. yes, we should have a beer sometime. do you have any favorite places?

yeah, i meant in prague.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know some pubs around my flat but I often go to meetings of bmw in prague so if you want to join :)

I'm czech so it's nothing extraordinary to be in prague for me. I live here now and I study law. And in the rest of time I work wherever I can. But now in this time of crisis I have a lot of free time except these day in case of preparing for exams..

How about your time in CZ? Do you like it here?

·
Registered
515 Posts
was that place you showed me inside the mall in andel? like where tesco is? maybe i went to the wrong place today.

let me know when the next bmw meet is and i would be glad to join.

i do like it here. at first i was a bit homesick, but its much better now.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts