E46 Fanatics Forum banner
161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
BMW 325i 2001 Manual
406 Posts
Thought I'd ring in here with well over 10k miles on the M56 cover and cap.

It all works as designed and I have no leaks or oil consumption.
To continue this. I’m over 20k miles on the cover and the aluminium cap. Also no leaks or oil consumption.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Hello paraklas, looks like you have made some great parts & i'd like to buy from you, as my engine is burning too much oil. please let me know how I can get some parts (private message isn't functioning for me). Thanks for your consideration!
Maybe try sending another PM to paraklas as the threshold for posts to enable PM transmittal is 10, IIRC, which I think you just reached.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Are you still sell the caps. And is shipping to the netherlands possible?
Try to get your post count up to 10 somehow (a site threshold) and then send a direct message (Conversation) directed to paraklas. Paraklas has sent his caps literally all around the world. HTH

·
Registered
'01 325XiT (m54b30) , '03 M3 (3 pedals)
333 Posts
yeah still doing them ;) expecting the last batch today or tomorrow. I have 8 made, 4 are already sold.. so 4 available at the moment. this will be the last batch as the machinist will close for summer holidays (and myself will go away). next orders end of August
Pm'd! :)

·
Registered
'01 325XiT (m54b30) , '03 M3 (3 pedals)
333 Posts
Does the Cap still fit underneath the beauty cover? Sorry if this has been covered already!

·
Registered
E46 325i 6-speed+M56 cover mod
2 Posts
Hey @paraklas are u still selling? I’m interested in 2 caps and any compatible membrane you possibly have. If no membrane in, guess I’ll go with the Russians for it.

·
Premium Member
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Does the Cap still fit underneath the beauty cover? Sorry if this has been covered already!
yes it fits! Shipped yours today!

Hey @paraklas are u still selling? I’m interested in 2 caps and any compatible membrane you possibly have. If no membrane in, guess I’ll go with the Russians for it.
Still selling but the machinist is closed for summer holidays, next available date that I can have them made and shipped is 24/25th of August if you don't mind waiting a bit. Yea for the membrane you'd need to go with the russian one.

·
Registered
E46 325i 6-speed+M56 cover mod
2 Posts
yes it fits! Shipped yours today!

Still selling but the machinist is closed for summer holidays, next available date that I can have them made and shipped is 24/25th of August if you don't mind waiting a bit. Yea for the membrane you'd need to go with the russian one.
Awesome, could you please PM me with info on price and shipping options? I’d go to the U.S.

·
Premium Member
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
Send me a PM over here and we can go through the process! I have some caps left and my machinist is open for new orders too.

Standard Shipping (USPS / Or whatever the countrys local postal delivery service is / 8-9 days for delivery but not guaranteed)
1x Cap+Disk & Shipping = $130
2x Cap+Disk & Shipping = $260
It's double because total weight enters new loading category for postal services. Tracking number always included.

DHL Shipping (2-3 days max for delivery)
1x Cap+Disk & Shipping = $180
2x Cap+Disk & Shipping = $340
*DHL needs contact telephone for delivery confirmation.

Above rates for wherever you are. Most so far sent to USA, other went to Canada, Australia, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Portugal, Greece, France, Finland, Vietnam, China, Thailand, Lebanon.. Nobody wants one where I live :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello @parakias, for some reason it wont let me send you a PM or DM on here. But i have a m56 and i would like to purchase 1 cap + disk shipping.
Please let me know how we can proceed. Thank you for making this. I appreciate it.

161 - 180 of 183 Posts