BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting about 24-27 mpg with a moderately aggressive driving style, and have used 1/4 of a tank in the past week. Guessing that I would have to fill up about once a month for about $60 and spend about $700 or so a year on gas. Is this good or bad or what? I think it is but i'm not sure.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I am getting about 23 mpg and have used 1/4 of a tank in the past week. Guessing that I would have to fill up about once a month for about $60 and spend about $700 or so a year on gas. Is this good or bad or what? I think it is but i'm not sure.
I average 22-23mpg doing about 50/50 city/highway. Your 23mpg seems normal.

As for the rest of your question about how often you fill up / gas price / yearly total, that has to do with how much you drive... we can't answer that for you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was getting around 14mpg and that was trying to drive moderately.... HORRIBLE! Then ran lean codes so I cleaned my MAF sensor and Ive been running more at about 19ish gas milage average. I always see people posting in the 20's and I just don't understand how. Though I am at 99k miles and once I get a little bit of money ill be doing a little tune up on everything which should hopefully help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts