E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So me and a couple other guys from CT are setting up a cruise to bimmerstock. Anyone close to CT willing to make the drive out and roll down with us is welcome. Thinking of getting some stickers made up for the cruise like rally style stickers just for the fun of it if we get enough people. So just add your name to the list if you plan on coming and we hope to see you all there!

Were meeting at Frankies on Watertown Avenue in Waterbury CT at first around 630-645 Leaving Wtby around 645 NO LATER then 6:50am. Cruising to bridgeport from there to meet at the Bridgeport Service Station (its a rest stop right off of i-95 north and south. Its got a mcdonalds and a mobil and such. Its at the 25 mile marker according to i95exitguide.com. Leaving Bridgeport at 730ish to go down to NY to meet with the bronx crew and leave there by 830. That gives us an hour to get from BPT to NY which is only a 40m drive so we have some leway time. Meeting the bronx cruise at the dunkin donuts just off exit 10 off 95s. From there were cruiing straight to the show, maybe meeting up with a couple stragglers along the way. If you own a two way radio/walkie talkie bring it with you it will make for some fun/funny moments and be easier to communicate between drivers on the ride down. Let me know if you are meeting us in waterbury or bridgeport so we know we arent forgetting anyone.

Heres my contact info for anyone not registered to e46 fanatics or Bimmerforums. If you want to cruise just call/text/email me with your name, make, model, year, if your registered and whatnot. Feel free to text me with any questions, if I dont answer a call leave a text or voicemail.
860-483-1489
A(dot)Zasada(at)gmail(dot)com

We are now meeting up with the NYC at 8:30AM In the Bronx off I-95 exit 10 @ the Dunkin Donuts/Home depo

Please COPY and PASTE the list and add yoursef to the bottom if you plan on attending it will help me out alot. Thank you. At least put your name/username/model in the same format as the list.

1. Drew/Zasada518/01 325i
2. Sean/Sean31392/ 94 325is
3. Dave/ AlpineCi/ 330 zhp
4. Connor/Xentor/ 04 M3
5. Steve / 01 330c1
6.Amanda/ my lil 325/ 87 325is
7.Justin/The Wizard/ '04 325i & '05 330ci ZHP +1
8.BImmerHue (with friends, possibly 12+)
9.7Xes
10.PmoneyBlass
11.Ilovemycar/m3&328is/bf.c +1
12.jps1995m3/e36 m3/bf.c
13.anm3itbe/e36 m3/bf.c
14.Mehale - 2007 e90 335i
15.Lefty (Mehale's Pop's) - AC Cobra (exotic)
16.Anthony/Marvel48/07 335i/e90post.com
17.Griffin/e36 m/local +1
18.Ben d/e46 328i/local
19.Dave k/Paste/ e36 m
20.cak323i/ e46 m
21.Rickna/E46 330xi (with GF)
22.Tyler/ihavea325is/87 325is
23.Sammyg/2006 e46 m3
24. Austin/e36 318
25. BMW1986 09 E90 335xi M Sport/ e90post
26. ChrisB 10 E90 335i M Sport/ e90post
27.Kushtrim (nyc)
28.IMG
29.ACZ4
30. Joe/ 03 mini cooper s/ brother in law
31. bmwrx7boy/ bf.c/ e36 325is/RI

Thanks everyone whos helping out with this and we hope everyone can come out cruise down with us and have a great fun filled day with lots of exciting moments, amazing cars, and awesome people! :thumbsup:

Andrew Zasada
CTBMW
CTEUROTRASH

Special thanks to Joe and everyone at MAC, Alpine CI, Sean 31392, Bimmer^Hue, and ISpeed for helping out and organizing the other legs of the cruise and details with me.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpity. Anyone from NY should meet up with us as we pass thru by the city. Maybe someone from the city can set up a meet beforehand and well come thru and meet up. Try to make this one big caravan to bimmerstock

·
Registered
625 Posts
i would like to go but i dont know notin about this event, give me the location and where u would like to meet in new york and i can probably make it with another friend.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some e46fanatics guys are meeting somewhere, im talkign with their organizer atm. Ill hook you up with them and then our 2 caravans will join up together somewhere in NY. Where in NY are you coming from? Im planning my route tomorrow so within the day or two well know.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Put me on the list:4ngie:

From bridgeport, I might have a few people. havent asked them yet but sure they would go. they have m3's.
i have a 330i

*by a few people i mean maybe 12+ bmws

·
Registered
407 Posts
Im in, anyone know whats up with the registration site? ive registered couple days ago and never got a confirmation email and now it seems the website is down.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
zhp203 me and the other organozing are grouping up in watertown somewhere i think then rollin down together. you can meet up with us if youd like and roll down to bpt or stamford with us. pm me your number so you can be included in organization.

·
BMW Factory Trained
1,259 Posts
Im in, anyone know whats up with the registration site? ive registered couple days ago and never got a confirmation email and now it seems the website is down.

The Registration update comes out of the national Diabetes Research Institute main office. It is usually a couple of days behind. The broken registration link we are looking into & will have back as soon as possible. Love the caravan you guys are setting up. Once again thank you from the Staff of Martino Auto Concepts and the Diabetes Research Institute for your support.​

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If u guys are heading towards bridgeport, you should stop by the bmw of bridgeport. i should have some guys. if not just me lol. if its not to much trouble.
if not some gas station along the highway :hi:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hue im debating having the whole cruise start/meet in bridgeport. know any good areas close to the highway? that or danbury since we have to meet the nyc crew off 95 at 830 am. tell all your friends

1 - 20 of 81 Posts