Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the deal...
OEM trunks CSL Bootlid molded on.
They can be painted if you like for extra if not it is primer color.

Benefits of OEM trunk are obvious but here are a few:
No Fitment Issues
Retains all mounting locations and allows for handle to still open trunk
License Plate light is the same
Still have your stock trunk for later use.
CSL Bootlid looks :str8pimpi and looks like oem csl trunk except for the trim located above where the license goes which retains the original look (that can be deleted if you wish)
Small diff. also in the shape of the license plate area which if you are looking into a csl trunk you will notice the slight diff.

LESS EXPENSIVE

Lets see whos interested and i can list some more info about this and then ill see about selling these :thumbup:

·
Registered
69,979 Posts
MPossible said:
Heres the deal...
OEM trunks CSL Bootlid molded on.
They can be painted if you like for extra if not it is primer color.

Benefits of OEM trunk are obvious but here are a few:
No Fitment Issues
Retains all mounting locations and allows for handle to still open trunk
License Plate light is the same
Still have your stock trunk for later use.
CSL Bootlid looks :str8pimpi and looks like oem csl trunk except for the trim located above where the license goes which retains the original look (that can be deleted if you wish)
Small diff. also in the shape of the license plate area which if you are looking into a csl trunk you will notice the slight diff.

LESS EXPENSIVE

Lets see whos interested and i can list some more info about this and then ill see about selling these :thumbup:
:eeps: good idea! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
any specific info you want?
it is ready to go and it will not be a custom fabrication of the csl trunklid..... it is bootlid addon which means exact look as csl trunk.
its not the same as the one 4ngie is doing in the diy thread.. - i wasnt trying to cut in on that and i just recently saw that after i had the idea to do my car several months ago. i was just seeing if others would be interested in keeping a oem trunk but adding a sick lip and have it already done for them.
let me know who wants one. i can do a group buy type thing also if there is an interest and you can save.

·
Registered
159 Posts
MPossible said:
any specific info you want?
it is ready to go and it will not be a custom fabrication of the csl trunklid..... it is bootlid addon which means exact look as csl trunk.
its not the same as the one 4ngie is doing in the diy thread.. - i wasnt trying to cut in on that and i just recently saw that after i had the idea. i have it being done to my car so i just seeing if others would be interested.
let me know who wants one. i can do a group buy type thing also if there is an interest and you can save.

i have a rep csl lid on right now but cant stand the fitment. then when i took it off and put the stock trunk back on, i cant stand how it looks w\o the csl lid. so when is this available? whats the cost? is this piece added on our own trunks or is it being sold on trunks u have provided?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Im in if the price is right...what are you looking for? :bow:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
pfunk123 pm sent to you let me know if you need anything else
hey guys thanks for the interest...
right now i am looking at the following expenses for this
300 - oem trunk
320- csl bootlid to get made up..
then molding at shop and possible painting on request.
i think around the 750-800 range is where we may be at for this.... however with stock trunk being used its a simple plug and play... give some feedback on what you think b/c i saw some of the replica csls that dont fit right going for upwards of 1200..
thanks again for the replies

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys... body shop is really busy this month getting some cars ready for the shows coming up. Can start this up beg. of december. PM me if interested and want to reserve a trunk. Right now there are 5 available. thanks :thumbup:

·
HartgE46
806 Posts
Would it be possible just to purchase the CSL Lip itself and then have our own body shop mold it on to our existing OEM trunk and paint it up?

This would save hugely on shipping costs and also negate the need to install a completely different trunk. That would be the best way to go IMO.

·
Likes Supermodels
2,836 Posts
MPossible said:
yep.... can do that asap. pm me
for just the lip it would be 375 shipped :thumbup:
Hey man, anything available for sedans? :craig:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Quote:
Originally Posted by My1stM3
Where are you located? Could I give you my trunk ..making the price 400-500ish

hey bro... im in south florida

bimmerrocks said:
Hey man, anything available for sedans? :craig:
ill check into it. i know i can get the whole trunk but not add on. CSL bumper :shhh: but for that need a minimum order so if you get a group together let me know.

I think people are liking just the addon more than the whole trunk idea.
and pics will come soon

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
alrite new update..... need to get a sort of group buy going for these trunklids. The price will be crazy good for fellow fanatics but we need to see interest. The previously posted price will be reduced so lets see some posts. We need about 50 people interested in this and who want to save big. These are same as revozport trunks except its the addon. lets get this going for the holiday season. Tell your friends.

Please not that Carbon Fiber is also available for an additional cost. Also, other csl products are available (ie. csl bumper, gtr carbon hood for coupe and sedan prefacelift.) :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
MPossible said:
alrite new update..... need to get a sort of group buy going for these trunklids. The price will be crazy good for fellow fanatics but we need to see interest. The previously posted price will be reduced so lets see some posts. We need about 50 people interested in this and who want to save big. These are same as revozport trunks except its the addon. lets get this going for the holiday season. Tell your friends.

Please not that Carbon Fiber is also available for an additional cost. Also, other csl products are available (ie. csl bumper, gtr carbon hood for coupe and sedan prefacelift.) :thumbup:
Does revozport makes these add-ons? Also, who makes the CSL bumper your talking about? Got any pics?

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.