BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
His car is amazing :yikes: :thumbup: :pimpin: :bow:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Nice!!!

When was this? Recently? Cuz I thought he was back in Singapore? Sorry, I'm alittle outdated as I just got back to Boston from Singapore and haven't been online alot

·
Registered
948 Posts
Re: Nice!!!

ssutisna said:
When was this? Recently? Cuz I thought he was back in Singapore? Sorry, I'm alittle outdated as I just got back to Boston from Singapore and haven't been online alot
damn u were in singapore? i left there on the 2nd and the article was up like the 9th or something like that :)

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Yeah I was in Singapore...

I was there from the 25th till 27th of Dec, then I went back to Jakarta for a week and was back in Singapore from the 3rd till the 9th of Jan...Ur car is looking good man...what's next? By the way, how did you paint your side gills? I've always wanted to paint it black too. And Ken, you should get the CF diffuser by ACS, I know you don't like the chrome parts so why don't you paint it black???

·
Registered
948 Posts
Re: Yeah I was in Singapore...

ssutisna said:
I was there from the 25th till 27th of Dec, then I went back to Jakarta for a week and was back in Singapore from the 3rd till the 9th of Jan...Ur car is looking good man...what's next? By the way, how did you paint your side gills? I've always wanted to paint it black too. And Ken, you should get the CF diffuser by ACS, I know you don't like the chrome parts so why don't you paint it black???
hey that's pretty cool. i painted my grills with a couple coats of primer, a couple of coats of black paint, and a couple coats of clear coat. i have some ideas for my next mods and a rear diffuser... but i won't be doing them for a while, heh ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts