E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I don't know if I'm posting in the right are or not but here goes...

My rear window seals had cracked on the outside and were replaced recently. Now when I wan't to roll out my rear vent/window it will sometimes work and sometimes doesn't. It doesn't look to be the switch but one thing I've noticed is that when it is pulling in it there is a point where the window will rattle for a second but that's not the case when it is opening.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to adjust something?

·
Registered
317 Posts
definitely the wrong place to post this. try general or ask a mod to move your thread.

sounds like you installed something incorrectly. if you are actually getting intermittent failure only after installing a new seal, you should try redoing the seal or tell the person who installed it to look at it for you. i'm not sure what was necessary to install the new seal, but if it had something to do with the motor for the window, it may have been broken or installed incorrectly. use some common sense man.
:p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The motor wasn't touched but I figured it might have been accidentaly pushed or something and got missaligned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts