BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could very well be the best looking i8 yet! Simple and stylish is the key here. Wheels Boutique is showing off what looks like a Sophisto Grey i8 in a matte finish, with Frozen blue accents and HRE P101s to match. Now if this doesn't grab your attention, you don't have a pulse.

frozen i8

frozen i8

frozen i8

frozen i8

frozen i8

frozen i8

frozen i8

-pics Wheels Boutique

·
:D
7,725 Posts
Looks shopped. I can tell by some of the pixels. And from seeing quite a few shops in my day

·
Registered
538 Posts
Looks fantastic, love the matte with the blue. Great looking car but I agree with Chris Harris.. at some angles it looks like it's shitting a 911. But I'm not sure that bothers me at all.

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
i bet it's chopped. what did they do, ruin the exact point of this very car by making the wheels 12 inches wide and replacing the regenerative braking system with cross-drilled rotors? That's funny.

They could have had a similar effect (at least from the side) if they left the tire/wheel proportions the same as stock, just keeping them skinny instead of fat so they don't have to touch that braking system.

that being said, this version looks 100000000x better than the original. I still smell a fake though.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I mean it grabs my attention so I suppose I have a pulse... but I don't really like what they did with it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts