BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm brand new to the forum, and brand new to the e46 world so be easy on me. I've got a face lifted 05 330 coupe with msport. I've been searching high and low to find a set of corners smoked or clear really and I can only come across lights for 05 sedans or pre face lifted coupes/m3's. Is this just a case of stupidity or am I missing something? Any way the sedan corners would fit?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, maybe I'm misinformed about the "facelift" but I have the two piece headlight corner light set up. What can I order ?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Registration says 05 haha. It's Canadian if that makes any difference. Or if the 330 with m has the same lights as all the m3's I'm not sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is pre-facelift, defiantly not an 05, you got lied to. Or the car had an accident, and the owner put back pre-face lift parts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No it's registered as an 05. That part is true. It must have had older headlights put on for some reason. Explains why i've had so much trouble finding lights haha.. So as far as ordering, I guess I should order for a pre face lift coupe, correct?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can send you a pic of the registration. I guarantee its 05. I assume angel eyes would be vastly different between the two housings? Because I already had some ordered.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same as 02 coupe and m3's? Guess I'll call today and see if I can get different halos sent aswell haha.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Lol.. sorry op but I hope you didn't pay an '05 price for this... whole front is done for prefacelift or your vin# is stolen

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Bimmer App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I practically stole it for the price so I'll really not upset. It'll upgrade nicely so I'm not too concerned. Thanks for all the info though guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts