E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OO[][]OO
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes,

........ does the coolant flush is covered under the maitenance program too, like the brake fluid is ?

THX

ps: 1 more Q. --- paging 2001 330 owners or N 1 that may know : do you have to add coolant often, cuz on my '01 330Ci (with Bosch fan) around every 1000 miles the coolant goes from max to min (that's around 100mll. coolant ), did pressure test 2x times & places and it is OK no leaks inside or out in the engine bay
(also it squeak (single short squeack) on cold start ..... )

THX v. much in advance

·
OO[][]OO
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
:bump: :bump: ........N '01 330's owners 'round ? .... :sad:

·
The De46vil's Army
16,322 Posts
i'll ask my independant BMW mechanic about this coolant thing, my sis's just did it and mine too, i'll see what i can find out

·
OO[][]OO
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VALMONT said:
i'll ask my independant BMW mechanic about this coolant thing, my sis's just did it and mine too, i'll see what i can find out
Thanks Valmont,
.... keep me (I'm saying ME not US, cuz no body else did care to reply (proly every one's are driving newer model than '01 ), so keep me posted bud =)

Thanks v. much in advance :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
3c said:
Hey dudes,

........ does the coolant flush is covered under the maitenance program too, like the brake fluid is ?

THX

ps: 1 more Q. --- paging 2001 330 owners or N 1 that may know : do you have to add coolant often, cuz on my '01 330Ci (with Bosch fan) around every 1000 miles the coolant goes from max to min (that's around 100mll. coolant ), did pressure test 2x times & places and it is OK no leaks inside or out in the engine bay
(also it squeak (single short squeack) on cold start ..... )

THX v. much in advance

Nope!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts