E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406527626&category=33710

Is this a full kit? I mean the whole thing, everything you need to do the conversion? Is it missing anything? I know it won't come with the auto-levering.

So all I would need to with the above is take off my old headlamps, put the new ones on, and plug in the bulbs???? I remember seeing a post where it said you will get some sort of "check engine" light or something of that sort. So how do I get rid of it, does the dealer need to program to get the light off? Like the e46 alarm, where you have to program it to get it to work.

Anything else I should be aware of?

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
What he is selling is all you need... the headlights, the bulbs and the ballasts. It's all there. You just gotta remove your lights and put those in. You won't have the auto-leveling but you don't really need it. And the reprogram at the dealer cost me $50. Most dealers won't know WTF you're talking about though when you ask them to do it. If you run into that problem, I can give you the phone number to the service dept that did mine.

Edit: the picture he has on that auction isn't an 02 though. The 2002 models have Bi-Xenons and those are normal xenons.

Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts