E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I know some people have done this mod. I was wondering if anyone had took pics of the wire harness or know what part number it is for the 02? Please post pics or even better yet DIY :D Tell us the secrete to this conversion please....

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey what the heck with this bump bump bump :dunno: I ask for answer not a song :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hamann330ci said:
bump..... so your post will be pushed back up
I was just setting them up...but I guess you didn't get my humor :sad:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
the panels that you need in order to update the lights, because the light pattern is diffrent on the back of the redesigned clears

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BGReddy00 said:
i know if you order the set from Bekkers they send you the back panels as well...
I thought it came with all lights no matter where you get it. :dunno: But where is the cheapest place ?

·
][D ][ ][V][ ][D
1,522 Posts
Try Bekkers or Pacific BMW. I think BGReddy00 was pointing out that, you receive the 2002 bulb brackets, in addition to the tail light lenses. Pre-2002 models do not have the same bulb pattern, so you need to change the bulb brackets.

·
Registered
124 Posts
the plugs are different from 99-01 compare to 02-up. I know some of us in this forum had done it but not willing to share the info with the rest of us on how to modify the wiring to make it work... suck ass. I was tired from waiting so I went ahead and buy the old euro.

·
I know all about that...
1,715 Posts
dentrapment said:
the plugs are different from 99-01 compare to 02-up. I know some of us in this forum had done it but not willing to share the info with the rest of us on how to modify the wiring to make it work... suck ass. I was tired from waiting so I went ahead and buy the old euro.

I agree every DIY that has been posted seems very vague to me. :dunno:

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Orient Blue 3 said:

I agree every DIY that has been posted seems very vague to me. :dunno:
Don't worry I love to do DIY, so if I decide to do this mod, I will be sharing info. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts